Dr Sally is an established public speaker giving regular talks, lectures and demonstrations. She offers engaging, informative and interesting talk and demonstrations on all aspects of Herbal Medicine and Natural Healthcare, please see the events at Orchard Barn for more details http://orchardbarn.co.uk/orchard-barn-events/ and to book a place.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to be added to our mailing list for updates on new courses and workshops.
Some examples of talks and demonstrations available:
- Grow Your Own Medicines – talk and demonstration. Learn how to make medicines from your garden and kitchen. Make seasonal remedies such as syrups, tinctures, creams, ointments and oils.
- Herbal First Aid – learn how to make and use a herbal first aid kit and how to treat burns, wounds, bites, nausea, diarrhoea, coughs, colds and more.
- Women’s Health – learn how diet and herbs can be used to treat a range of women’s problems such as PMT and menopause.
- Men’s Health – learn how diet and herbs can be used to keep men healthy from prostate problems, heart disease to high blood pressure and much more.
- Herbs and Childhood Health – learn how to treat minor childhood ailments like coughs, colds, diarrhoea, eczema, colic, constipation and ear infections using herbal medicine
- Herbs and stress relief – learn about how herbs , diet and lifestyle changes can be used to treat stress and stress related disorders such as anxiety and poor sleep.